If you’re ready to buy on Flubit.com by using your MUE Wallet, you might need to top it up. You can currently do that in two ways:
- Switch your Digital Coins
- Change your BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ripple (or other digital coins) you already own into MUE. This is really quick and can be done on Flubit.com right here.
- Pay with Debit or Card
- Top up your wallet with MUE from your debit or credit card. Read how to do this below.
How to top up your MUE with a Debit or Credit Card
NOTE: Buying MUE with your credit/debit card is as simple as ‘point and click’. However, Steps 1 – 3 are a 1-time setup for your account which you need to complete upfront. Once verified, you only need to follow Step 4 in the future.
Step 1. Register with Bittylicious
Our partner, Bittylicious, offers a safe, secure way to pay with your Debit & Credit card.
First you need to register with them using your:
- real name
- and creating a password
Once you hit Register, you’ll need to verify your email by clicking on a link they’ll send you.
Step 2. Enter your Profile Information
Once you login (after verifying your email) you’ll see a green box at the top of the page. This asks your to complete your profile and verify your ID. Bittylicious take security with digital wallets very seriously, and only allow accounts that have been verified to buy digital coins. To complete your profile you’ll need to add:
- Your address
- Your nationality
- Your birth date
- & accept their terms and conditions.
Step 3. Verify your information.
The final step before topping up your MUE wallet is to verify the information entered above. This area is half-way down your profile page. To do this you’ll need to:
- Enter your mobile number (you will need to enter a verification code they send you)
- Upload a photo to prove your name (e.g. Driving licence, passport, or ID card)
- Upload a photo to prove your address (e.g. Utility Bill, TV Licence, Internet Bill, Mortgage Statement, Mobile Bill, Bank Statement).
- Note: You only need to upload one of each, the secondary documents are optional.
Taking your security Seriously: Once submitted your documents will be sent for verification. In our experience this can take between 30 minutes – 2 hours. Whilst any time you transfer personal information over the internet there is a risk, Bittylicious takes your ID security seriously, you can read about their Anti-Money Laundering Programme, Data Protection, GDPR Compliance and PCI DSS Compliance on those links.
Step 4. Top Up your Wallet!
Once your account is setup and verified (Steps 1 – 3) you’ll now always be able to quickly and easily top-up your MUE wallet with your Credit and Debit card.
- On the Bittylicious homepage enter your MonetaryUnit Receive Address (e.g. 7abcdeg…) – this is found in your app.
- Keep the Dropdown at “Buy” and enter the amount of MUE you want to top up with.
- Select the “Credit/Debit card” option.
- Hit “Get Some Coins”, Complete the Payment Information, and the Coins will head to your wallet within a few minutes.
That’s it! Once you’ve done it the first time, future times are quick and easy by following step 4!
Once your wallet is topped up, you can now use those coins to buy on Flubit.com