Flubit Ltd is the UK’s brightest ecommerce technology company and online shopping platform. We operate the hugely popular website Flubit.com (checkout our reviews), as well as SKU Cloud which is the Europe’s largest marketplace ecosystem – growing sales and powering online shopping propositions for over 1,500 UK businesses – http://www.flubitlife.com/
The team has achieved a lot this year and we are happy to be part of the 12 most valuable ecommerce companies in Europe:https://pitchbook.com/news/articles/the-11-most-valuable-vc-backed-ecommerce-companies-in-europe
As the engineering team is growing fast we are now seeking for a talented Front-End Software Engineer who is looking for a new challenge. Your main responsibility will be to implement new features on flubit.com, skucloud.co.uk as well as internal applications along with optimising and scaling these to their fullest potential.
A significant portion of the role will involve you working on our newly relaunched flubit.com – the entire website is built using Angular 4, Typescript, RxJS and Webpack.
You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology; flubit.com has already AOT and Lazy Loading you can be the one transforming flubit.com into a PWA.
You will spend most of your time doing what you love – CODING.
We work in scrum cycles of two weeks, but we are not too rigid. We also have daily stand-ups with all the developers which makes it easier for you to have an overview of what’s happening in the company.
The job is all yours if you:
- can take ownership of the code and have an active attitude.
- have a strong Angular experience (but we are really looking for problem solvers and not framework lovers.)
- want to play a role in the company– we expect you to contribute with feedback
- want to work closely with product managers, your manager, colleagues from different teams and even with the CEO.
- believe fundamentally in quality code as the only acceptable code.
- are used to relish code reviews as a feedback mechanism that helps you and your team improve and will have enough experience of working this way to tell us why you believe in it.
Given our growth, there’s projections for you to grow your career alongside with us.
Skills: (If you don’t have at least 3 years of commercial experience this isn’t the job for you)
- AngularJS or Angular 2/4
- Webpack (we use angular-cli)
- ECMAScript 2015 • TDD & BDD
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- HTML5 and CSS3 • Experience with CSS and precomilers (currently we use SCSS)
- Comfortable with RESTful APIs
- GIT (We host our code on Github)
- Solid communication skills
- Flexible Working Hours and working from home allowed
- Grade II listed riverside offices with a gym, showers and ample storage for bikes
- Regular social events
- Benefits scheme that applies from day one and increases every year you’re with us
- Drinks and snacks on the house every Friday
- Casual dress code
Come and Join us – We are waiting for you 🙂
If you want to apply for this role ? Send your application to email@example.com